Have you been wondering if there is room for new podcast managers? The answer is YES! Current podcast managers who are thriving are now taking opportunities to do other things in podcasting, so THEIR positions are opening up for YOU. Tune in today, as I share with you 4 different ways you can scale your podcast management business, through VIP days, group coaching programs, and more!
If you want to chat more, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about new podcast managers, we cover:
- Are there enough clients for new podcast managers?
- Limiting beliefs many podcast managers experience
- Group coaching programs – How to work with launch clients in a group format
- VIP Days – How to work with clients and provide a big transformation in a single day
- Scaling into an agency model – Where you step back and hire people on your team to take over some of the podcast management tasks for you
- How to land bigger jobs as a podcast producer
- and, leveraging other opportunities through your experience as a podcast manager
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Episode 34: How to start offering VIP days as a podcast manager with Jordan Gill
- Connect with Rachel Rogers on Instagram and purchase her new book!
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!