Kaci Ackerman shares with us the importance of having a great project management program and how it can streamline your workflow. ClickUp’s tagline is “one app to replace them all”. After hearing Kaci talk about ClickUp, it almost sounds too good to be true. If you don’t already have a project management program that you love, Kaci makes a very convincing case for why you should be using ClickUp.
Having good systems in place allows you to take care of each of your clients without feeling overwhelmed with tasks or worrying you might have forgotten something. This is so important if you want to live a life beyond your business. You want to have more time for other things and not have to think about your business 24/7. I hope this episode inspires you to streamline your workflow and simplify your business so that you can be present and attain a healthier work-life balance.
Kaci Ackerman went from dental office manager to being furloughed due to covid to running a six-figure business in less than two years. Kaci is a Certified Business Manager and ClickUp expert. She transforms freelancers into CEOs with strategy, planning, and systems building so they can be confident in the back-end of their business, and not stuck in the weeds. Her mission is to meet business owners where they are at in their business and serve the hell out of them! Some fun facts: queen of typos & truth bombs, lover of stouts & porters, Netflix binger, sports fan, bike rider, friends obsessed.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Why everyone needs a great project management tool
- Signs it’s time to switch to a different project management system
- Advantages of ClickUp over other project management systems
- What ClickUp ISN’T made for
- Difference between a CRM (client relationship management) and a project management system
- Using ClickUp forms to streamline your weekly communication with clients
- and, The benefits of simplifying your business and your workflow
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Kaci’s website, Kaci Ackerman
- Connect with Kaci on Instagram
- Get Kaci’s free Strategy & Planning ClickUp Template
- Shop Kaci’s ClickUp templates HERE
- Get a Clickup account
- Sign up for Dubsado or Honeybook
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!