In this episode, we are talking about how you can land podcast clients on Instagram. Sarah Brown is joining us on the podcast today to share how she had ton of success, early on in launching her business, with finding clients on Instagram.
Sarah Brown is from Orange County, California. She is a freelance Podcast Manager & OBM and has been working in the digital marketing space for just about 3 years! She worked as a production (love & virtual events) manager for 2 of those years for a top digital marketer in the industry. During COVID, she decided to pivot her career and work for herself. That’s when she decided to get into podcast management. Now she helps manage and launch podcasts for online coaches & entrepreneurs.
I’d love to know if you have additional questions about how to land podcast clients, over on Instagram!
In this episode about how to land podcast clients on Instagram, we cover:
- How Sarah got started as a podcast manager
- Exactly what Sarah does to land podcast clients on Instagram, without cold pitching
- The value of niching down
- Networking and making connections through Instagram
- and, figuring out if you’re following the right people, to land podcast clients on Instagram
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Sarah over on Instagram!
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!