Networking and connecting with the right people in your industry will almost aways bring you more opportunities to grow and expand your business. And after talking with many other podcast managers, I’ve discovered there are a lot of different ways to be successful in this business and there are also a lot of unique opportunities out there waiting for us. Many we haven’t even considered before!
Raphie Wagner has a special gift for making connections and today she shares with us a very unique journey of transitioning from podcaster to podcast manager/coach to podcast project manager.
This is a really cool story to learn from and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this episode!
Raphie (Raphaele) Wagner is married, childfree, and a mother of 6 birds, living in Florida. She is an Occupational Therapist turned Podcast Launch Strategist and much more. Raphie started and fell in love with all things podcasting in 2019 and it’s been a magical ride ever since.
Raphie serves childfree women that are medical professionals or medical entrepreneurs having over 21 years in the medical field makes her uniquely qualified to perfectly serve her clients.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about becoming a podcast project manager, we cover:
- Networking through Podcast Movement or other live events
- How Raphie lost all her content from her first podcast
- Starting her new podcast, Not a Momma Life Podcast
- Whether podcast descriptions and show notes are important to listeners
- Landing a role as a podcast project manager with a podcast production company
- The role Raphie plays as a podcast project manager
- The importance of talking about your business in your day-to-day life
- How becoming a connector on social media can help grow your business
- The importance of community over competition
- Advice on how to build relationships in your industry
- Turning notification off and setting boundaries with Clubhouse
- and, connecting with the right people to bring you more business growth opportunities
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- To work with Raphie, click here
- Connect with Raphie on Instagram and Twitter
- Listen to, Not a Mama Life Podcast
- Feature article from Authority Magazine, Raphie Wagner of Not a Momma Life Podcast: How To Gain A Niche Audience with Short Laser-Focused Episodes
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!