Once you have all the pieces together, landing clients as a podcast manager becomes fun and easy! In this episode, I am covering the secret to landing clients and making yourself (and your packages!) irresistible to clients.
If you are struggling to land awesome clients, one of these things is likely off!
We’re covering what to focus on FIRST when starting your podcast manager business, how to increase your confidence as a beginner, and how to hit your monthly income goal!
Success for you is 100% possible and I hope to see you take a step forward to realize your goals. Join the Podcast Manager Program TODAY using this link that’s exclusive to my podcast listeners -> laurenwrighton.com/enroll. I can’t wait to see you inside!
In this episode, we cover:
- What to focus on FIRST when starting your podcast manager business,
- The secret to landing clients (and what you may be missing!)
- How to increase your confidence as a beginner, and
- How to hit your monthly income goal
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Are you enjoying the show? If you are, consider writing a review here! Thank you!
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!