Today’s episode is all about how to monetize a podcast. I know this is a hot topic, because I get asked all the time about how to help clients monetize their show. So, today I am sharing with you four different strategies that will help your clients make money from their podcast.
If you want to chat more about how to monetize a podcast, I would love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about how to monetize a podcast, we cover:
- Different ways in which the audience can pay for a podcast
- Using affiliate links and traditional ads to monetize a podcast
- How you can monetize a podcast by joining a network
- and, how to promote your digital products on a podcast
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!