“If I only had more time…” Does that sentiment sound familiar? I’m sure we’ve all said it, thought it, or felt it. Neill Williams joins me on the show today to talk about how we can be more efficient with our work time to make more room in our lives for leisure and personal fulfillment. Neil shares some interesting facts about human psychology and brain function when it comes to the perception of time and mental habits. She also discusses the importance of scheduling and setting realistic goals for ourselves, as well as how to stick to the plans we make!
Neill Williams went from working crazy 60 hour work weeks in a corporate environment to cutting that time in half and still producing the same results. When it comes to scheduling and efficiency, she is an expert. Neill is a certified life and productivity coach, the host of the Unbusy Your Life Podcast, and the creator of several courses on time management. Rather than the traditional working model of trading time for money, she believes that product and result-driven valuations are the way of the future. Neill now works a 30 hour work week teaching entrepreneurs and corporate executives how to “unbusy” their lives.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Societal pressure to work and achieve MORE
- Time at work vs. time spent actually working
- Making decisions efficiently and workload organization
- When and how to create a personal schedule
- How to stay accountable to your schedule
- Tips on how to complete tasks you don’t “feel” like doing
- Procrastination Debt: what it is and how to eliminate it
- Strategies for setting realistic goals
- How to schedule for creativity
- and, using podcast task time estimates as a selling point with clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Neill’s website
- Connect with Neill on Facebook and Instagram
- Listen & Follow the: Unbusy Your Life Podcast with Neill Williams
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!