Have you noticed how VIP offerings seem to be popping up everywhere in the service based world? A VIP day is a high ticket offer where you work with a new client, for just one day. Not one day a month, but just a single day.
Today we are talking about how you can use this VIP structure as a podcast manager. Jordan Gill is the go-to for creating VIP day offerings and I can’t wait for you to hear what she has to share!
Jordan Gill, operations consultant and founder of Systems Saved Me, helps overworked one-woman shows become streamlined solopreneurs. Her jam is creating a cohesive operating system for managing your tasks, files and inbox. She’s been on podcasts like What Works and CEO Vibes sharing her love of replacing monthly retainers with one day virtual intensives. She currently lives in Dallas TX with her cavapoo Vivienne and collection of 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles.
If you want to chat more about VIP days, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about VIP days, we cover:
- The reason Jordan prefers VIP days over monthly retainer clients
- Why clients are willing to pay more for quicker transformations
- The different types of VIP days
- How to price a VIP day package for a podcast launch
- Structuring a “book-end” VIP day for a podcast launch
- Creating assets and deliverables for your VIP day
- The key elements of a VIP day
- Setting up your clients for success with post VIP day support
- and, following a framework to help clients create the transformation they want
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Jordan on her website Systems Saved Me, Facebook and Instagram
- Listen to episode 27 – Avoiding scope creep with your podcast clients
- Listen to episode 25 – Getting your client ROI on their podcast
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!