Does the idea of having $1000 monthly management client seem out of reach because you can’t seem to get past this $300-$400 mark with a client? Then this episode is for you. We are talking about three pieces of your business that you’re going to want to tweak and change in order to get past those $300 clients. We discuss overcoming imposter syndrome, and building your own confidence in your skills and prices. We also talk about building value, and getting into the right mindset and space to attract high paying clients.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Having a system that builds value
- Gaining your client’s trust and confidence
- Tapping in to your own confidence as a podcast manager
- Overcoming imposter syndrome by getting someone else’s opinion on your work
- Finding the right people that you can serve on a greater level
- Developing a networking plan to attract the right client
- and, Landing a high paying client in 3 days with Ready, Set, Clients!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn how to land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!