This is a question I get asked quite often – what do I do if the podcast manager program is too expensive for me right now?
I could say, just make it happen! But, going into debt to learn a new skill is not always the best course of action for everyone. So if the podcast manager program is just not in the cards for you right now, I totally get you! And this episode is for you! Today I’m sharing with you 3 things you can do if you are starting your podcast manager business in the DIY fashion.
In this episode about the podcast manager program, we cover:
- 3 things you can do if you are starting your podcast management business in the DIY fashion
- Step 1: Learning the skills on YouTube (for free!)
- Step 2: Getting experience and creating a portfolio
- Step 3: Landing clients through networking (10 mins per day)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!