I often get asked about what services you can offer as a podcast manager…
This is one of my favorites to answer because there is so much you can do, so much you can take off your clients plate! In this episode, I am breaking down all the services YOU can offer to podcasters to help them make their show a smooth running machine.
As a bonus to this episode, you can download the list of services HERE! This is something I provide to my Podcast Manager Program students (but with pricing suggestions) and I wanted to share it with you, my podcast listeners!
Are you excited to get started? Come let me know on Instagram – send me a DM @LaurenWrighton! Talk to you there.
In this episode, we cover:
- What services you can offer as a podcast manager,
- The two services that I consider are the backbone to podcast management,
- What you should do if you don’t want to offer editing, and
- How to leverage these services to land podcast clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Download the list of services HERE!
- Connect with me on Instagram and join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group!
- Don’t miss my last episode on what to do if you fear not being successful
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about what services you can offer may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!