Are you on the fence about becoming a podcast manager? Are you wanting to jump right in and start making 5K a month, but don’t have the skill set? So what’s the next step? Today I tell you the pros and cons of sticking it out as a Virtual Assistant and building your skills. Or, going all in as a Podcast Manager. I discuss discovering the reasons behind your desire to change and deciding to get off the fence and commit. So if you’re excited to jump in and starting making $5k per month as a podcast manager, grab a seat in my masterclass asap! There you’ll learn the mistakes I made and the system to landing clients that has worked for hundreds of other podcast managers!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Filling the knowledge gap when you’re starting out as a podcast manager
- Virtual Assistants vs Podcast Managers
- Uncovering the reasons why you want to become a podcast manager
- Not giving up your desire to become a podcast manager before you even try
- Getting off the fence between VA and Podcast manager – decide where you want to focus
- and, The Podcast Manager Program and why it works
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!