Video is HOT right now! Everyone’s doing it, everyone watches it, and it’s available across all social media platforms. Video podcasts are gaining popularity, and can be a great tool for your clients to connect with and grow their audience. Today I’m talking with India Brown, a video marketing specialist that has a ton of great information about video podcasting. She shares some advice on how to transition an audio-only podcast to video and how to do it right!
One of the big things that podcasters need to know is how to repurpose their content. India and I discuss several ways to reuse video content and how to tailor it to different social media platforms. She also has some technical tips for us about batch recording and the equipment you need to start a video podcast. Like a lot of us, India is a mother working from home doing the balancing act between family life and building her business. She talks about how she structures her days, stays productive, and plans to launch her OWN video podcast!
As a Video Marketing Strategist, India empowers business and mindset coaches to show up confidently on camera, stand out and attract their ideal clients by creating a profitable video marketing blueprint for them.
Being a busy business owner herself, she understands the importance of making video simple and painless but effective and lasting. When she’s not helping clients, she’s chasing her 2 daughters alongside her husband.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- The 5 main benefits of video podcasting
- What you can get done during the “naptime hustle”
- Outsourcing and forming partnerships with video and podcast editors
- How long your videos should be
- Video posting options on social media
- Why you should re-post older content
- How to promote a podcast or video podcast with video
- and, alternatives to Zoom for video interviews
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit India’s website
- Connect with India on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!