Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
The pressure to constantly update social media and create new content all the time can leave your client with a headache. Today, I’m going to share a strategy that will solve your clients’ content creation struggles – repurposing long form (or macro) content to social media. You can bring this strategy to your clients to bring more value, and save them time and that battle each week. I suggest some specific ways you can repurpose your client’s podcast content whether it’s as posts, reels, emails, videos and more, and give some useful tips to make content creation easier for you and your client.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- How long form content, like podcasts, can be repurposed on social media, email lists, reels, and other content creation
- Repurposing content vs promoting an episode
- Why giving the same message over and over again is important
- Organizing a three month plan for content strategy
- Using three topic points per episode to create content
- and, Producing as little social media content as your client needs
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!