If you’ve been thinking about starting an agency or outsource your editing and you want to see an example of what this could look like – this episode is going to be really great for you!
Caleigh Bell, a student of the podcast manager program, started her podcast management business, turned it into a boutique podcast agency – and today on the show, she’s sharing exactly what her business looks like from the inside out. This is an inspiring story of a women who has built a successful business AND hit her monthly income goals.
Caleigh is the CEO and Founder of All Things Podcasting. She loves helping 6 and 7 figure female coaches and course creators increase their impact and audience through podcasting.
All Things Podcasting was created so that business owners could have a 1 stop shop for all of their podcasting needs. Our small team handles all aspects of podcasting- launches, management, promotion, guest management, pitching, etc. So that our clients can focus on creating amazing content for their audience!
If you want to chat more, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about new podcast managers, we cover:
- The reason she shifted her business focus from social media management to podcast management
- How Caleigh landed her first launch client
- The benefit of encouraging your clients to batch record and working ahead
- Which tasks are ideal to outsource when running an agency
- How to manage team members when running a podcast boutique agency
- Where to find podcast management clients
- What potential clients are looking for in a podcast manager
- How to set up guest management for your clients
- and, future plans for Caleigh’s business and what her new podcast is going to be about
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Caleigh on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more about Caleigh at All Things Podcasting
- Download Caleigh’s freebie, The Podcast Launch Checklist
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!