Have you thought about starting a podcast agency? In this episode, I’m talking to Tasha Booth who is a successful agency owner and she’s sharing with us how to know if the agency route is right for you. She shares with us how to structure a successful agency and what she’s learned along the way as an agency owner. If you’ve considered starting an agency or are looking for ways to scale your podcast manager business, this is the perfect episode for you.
Tasha Booth is an agency owner, coach, and podcaster. She is the Founder & CEO of The Launch Guild – a Course Launch Support & Digital Marketing Implementation Agency supporting established coaches and course creators with Course & Podcast Launches, Operations & Systems Management, and Content Management & Repurposing. Her team is over 20 members strong and works together to support their clients in being able to focus back onto their zones of genius.
Additionally, she mentors virtual support pros (VAs & OBMs) who are passionate and ready to grow their businesses while living life on their own term and is the host of the How She Did That Podcast — a podcast for Virtual Assistants, Online Business Managers, and Project Managers to learn business and tech tips. Tasha is an Air Force wife to her husband Scott, stepmom to Grace & Meredith, and work from home dog mom to Stanly and Boomer. In her spare time, she watches true crime tv, sings karaoke, and tends to her organic vegetable garden.
Let me know what additional questions you have about starting a podcast agency, over on Instagram!
In this episode about starting a podcast agency, we cover:
- Why you need to start in the do-er stage before moving to an agency business model
- How to choose which pieces of your business to outsource first
- What type of person is best suited to run an agency
- Tasha’s 3 steps hiring process to avoid reactionary hiring
- and, roadblocks you may run into in the early stages of the hiring process
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Tasha on her website and Facebook.
- Follow Tasha on Instagram and The Launch Guild on Instagram
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!