Podcast stats are…. not the best. So as a podcast manager it’s important to know how to decipher the stats we do have into valuable information for them. In this 5 minute Friday episode, I am sharing which stats to pull for clients!
You’ll learn what platforms I use to collects stats and why I go to more than one place for stats. Don’t miss episode 24 with Tanya Neufeld because we’ll be covering how to get even more information about an audience by leveraging Facebook ads.
Thanks for hanging with me today! Let’s chat over on IG, let me know that you listened to this episode!
In this episode, we cover:
- Which stats to pull for your clients,
- What platforms I use for stats,
- What I use each of these platforms for, and
- Why you should be reporting on more than just numbers
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- You can find Chartable here!
- Grab a seat to my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Liking the show? Write a review here! Thanks so much!
- Don’t miss our last episode on the timeline of producing a podcast episode
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about which stats to pull may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!