Today I’m chatting with one of my podcast management students, Stephanie Judice, on how she built her booming profitable podcast management business. There are some awesome takeaways throughout this episode and I hope you feel inspired by her story and see how possible it is, for YOU.
Stephanie Judice is a podcast manager and launch consultant for female coaches, consultants and course creators. With a knack for project management, organization, and design, Stephanie found her calling when one of her clients decided to start a podcast. She asked Stephanie to help and the rest is history.
Stephanie works behind the scenes to make sure her client’s podcasts are released into the world every week without a hitch, saving her clients time (and frustration!) while helping them to connect with their audience and grow their business. She believes that podcasting is one of the best ways coaches and consultants can showcase their expertise and bring in new clients and customers.
Away from work, Stephanie enjoys spending time outdoors with her two boys, enjoying a glass of wine on the back porch with her hubby, or snuggling up with a warm coffee and a good book.
Are you looking for more information on how you can build YOUR podcast management business?
Be sure to grab a seat in my masterclass. I share how you can build your profitable podcast manager business – without working more than 20 hours each week.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Stephanie started her podcast management business
- Tools and resources Stephanie used to learn podcast management skills
- Where Stephanie found her first podcast management client
- How to stand out from other podcast managers when reaching out to potential clients
- and, how to structure your podcast management business and what task you can potentially outsource
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Stephanie on Facebook, Instagram or on her website.
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
- Don’t miss my last episode on how to uplevel your skills as a podcast manager by using FB ads
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about Stephanie’s success story may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!