Are you spending a lot of your time behind the scenes perfecting your skills? What if I told you that you don’t have to…
In this episode we are talking about why you should stop perfecting your skills and start focusing on what your clients need and value! We can use “perfecting our skill” as a way to slow ourselves down but after this episode you will know if you really need to spend more time learning or if you are ready.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why so many podcast managers get stuck perfecting their skills,
- How to know if you’re holding yourself back by perfecting your skills,
- What action to take to see if you need to learn more, and
- How to determine what your future clients value so you can spend your energy there!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you enjoying the show? If you are, consider writing a review here! Thank you!
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!