Switching careers and starting your own business can be terrifying, but so rewarding and empowering. Today I am talking with Rosemarie Callender, one of my Podcast Manager Program graduates. We talk about how she went from the 9-5 rat race, (just performing tasks), to building her own business where she is excited to work with inspiring women and amplify their voices. We also discuss her unique journey of starting a business, landing her first client, and developing a new mindset. Finally, we examine how Rosemarie uses her strengths to create a podcast launch focus for her business, launching her own podcast, and her business goals for the future.
Rosemarie is a Podcast Launch + Systems Strategist who helps purpose-led female coaches move ‘start a podcast’ off their vision board and launched in six weeks using her 4Ps framework so that they can create connections and build community with their dream clients. Rosemarie started her business after becoming fed up of the 9-5 rat race. She wanted more for her life, to do things on her terms and work with women who inspire her every day. It is her mission to help women amplify their voices and inspire others to do the same. We all have a story to tell and we should all tell it. Rosemarie lives in Essex, UK with her teen daughter and rambunctious puppy. In her spare time, she loves traveling, binge-watching Netflix, curling up with a good thriller and listening to podcasts (of course!).
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Rosemarie’s journey to the podcasting business world
- Using your strengths to choose a focus for your business
- How Rosemarie landed her first client
- Changing your mindset to becoming a podcast manager as a business
- Moving from podcast launch to podcast managing
- Rosemarie’s launch of her own podcast
- and, Rosemarie’s business goals for the future
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rosemarie’s podcast, Too Busy to Podcast
- Connect with Rosemarie on Facebook and Instagram
- Listen to, How She Built This podcast
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!