We have another Podcast Management success story for you today! I’m talking to Tammy Schuh, a former teacher and mom of 2 who wanted to find a way to stay home with her children while still making an impact and helping others. She found the virtual assistant world, and then later found her niche in podcast management. We discuss all the fun details you like to hear in these Success Story episodes including how Tammy Schuh started in podcast management, how she found her first clients, what she’s doing now, and what her day-to-day life looks like. We also talk about time management strategies, switching to a positive mindset, and why you should find a niche.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Why Tammy prefers being a podcast manager over a virtual assistant (VA)
- How having a niche helps you find your ideal client
- How Tammy found her first podcast management client
- Overcoming feelings of nervousness and intimidation when doing your first launch
- What Tammy’s daily schedule looks like
- How Tammy manages her client tasks in limited time
- Tammy’s podcast management goals for the next six months
- Tammy’s advice for new podcast managers
- Why podcasters are still looking for managers, even in uncertain economic times
- and, Tammy’s tips for switching to a positive mindset in her business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Tammy’s website, Tammy Schuh Media
- Connect with Tammy on Instagram
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!