My guest today is Emily Gonzalez, a student from the Podcast Manager Program who went from Virtual Assistant to Podcast Manager. In this episode we celebrate her success and chat about her journey to podcast manager, how she landed and transitioned clients, and what her daily schedule is like. We also talk about gaining confidence in new skills, tracking your time, and networking to find new clients.
Emily Gonzalez is a podcast manager, MRI technologist, and mother who has passion for health and fitness. She specializes in working with moms with businesses in the health and wellness space. Emily lives in Kansas with her family where she loves to spend time outside, read, and eat chocolate.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- How Emily discovered podcast management
- Gaining confidence in new skills as a podcast manager
- Emily’s first podcast clients and finding a niche
- Emily’s day-to-day as a freelancer and mom
- Transitioning VA clients to podcast clients
- Tracking your time
- What’s next for Emily in her business
- Favorite ways to network
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Emily on Facebook and Instagram
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!