When you’re starting a business, you’ve got to go All In. If you want to land clients as a podcast manager and see results, there’s nothing like having your full attention focused on the goals you’ve set. My guest today, Hannah Clark, shares her story of becoming a Podcast Manager, almost quitting, and coming back strong! Hannah and I talk about putting in the work when it comes to your business and learning to trust your gut. We discuss how she balances work while raising a toddler and what she likes best about podcast management. Hannah also tells me how she landed 3 clients in 30 days!
Hannah Clark is a Podcast Manager, Christian, wife of 7 years, mama to a 2 year old little boy, and of course a podcast junkie! She loves listening to podcasts and being able to help clients with one of her favorite things. When she’s not building her business, she loves to spend time with her family (especially outdoors), reading a good book, or baking!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Starting out as a Virtual Assistant before niching down
- What you need to do to land clients as a podcast manager
- What listening to her intuition did for Hannah
- Pushing yourself to follow through
- Going back to basics and doing the things you KNOW you need to do
- Where Hannah found her clients as a podcast manager
- What you can (and can’t!) work on with a toddler around
- The benefits of twice-a-month clients
- and, achieving your goals and setting new ones
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Hannah’s website, Hannah Clark Podcast Management
- Connect with Hannah on Instagram and Facebook
- Learn how to become a VA, through Micala Quinn’s course: Overwhelmed to Overbooked
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!