Today I am talking to Allison Nitsch about her journey from teacher to podcast manager. Allison shares her success story and encourages us to have the courage to go for it. She also shares how she went from overworked and stressed as a teacher to feeling fresh and having space to be there for her family and live the life she really wants to live.
Allison Nitsch discusses how she landed her first client, her business goal for the future, and where to find inspiration. We discuss overcoming the fear of change and taking the leap to freelance and working from home, and developing clarity for your business. Finally, we discuss having the guts to keep going and not give up.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Allison got her start working online
- Overcoming the fear of changing careers and the appeal from working from home
- How listening to podcasts can help you grow your business
- How Allison landed her first podcast management client
- Discovering a vision for you life and and your business
- Developing clarity when planning your business focus
- What Allison’s daily schedule looks like as a freelance podcast manager
- Allison’s business goals for the future
- Service providers vs selling digital content online
- Having the guts to keep going and not give up
- The most helpful pieces of the Podcast Manager Course for Allison
- Using other successful podcast managers as inspiration to grow your business
- and, Allison’s private podcast on how to launch a podcast
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Allison’s website, Allison Nitsch
- Connect with Allison on Instagram
- Listen to Allison’s Private Podcast, Launch a podcast listeners love
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!