Helping your client have a successful podcast launch is one of the best services to offer as a podcast manager. As a beginner you can focus on the tech piece of launching and as you gain experience you can add in more and more of your own strategy. There are so many opportunities to add value to your client during their launch!
In this episode I am sharing three tips for a successful podcast launch! From giving yourself ample time to making sure the launch episodes are smart, you can use these tips to help your current and future clients!
What questions do you have about launching a podcast for a client? Let me know on Instagram @LaurenWrighton. Chat with you there!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to ensure you aren’t running behind,
- What to consider when you’re deciding on which episodes you will launch with,
- How your client can connect with their audience before the show is live (and why they should!)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Grab a seat to my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Come hang out with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Liking the show? Write a review here!
- Don’t miss our last episode on using case studies to land ideal clients with Melissa Harstine!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about the one thing may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!