Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Starting out in the podcast world can be daunting, and you may ask yourself, “Do I need to be a Virtual Assistant (VA) before I’m a podcast manager?” In today’s episode, I delve into that question and discuss the differences between the two roles. I also talk about having confidence in your skill set, and the importance of deciding to try. Finally, I discuss growing your skills and expertise, and when to upgrade your title to Podcast Manager.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Experience vs no experience when starting out
- Understanding the fear and mind blocks that prevent you moving forward
- The differences between a VA and a Podcast Manager
- Confidence and bringing in your own ideas
- Growing your skills and expertise
- and, upgrading your title from Podcast VA to Podcast Manager
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!