Podcasting is growing in a huge way, and opportunities even bigger than you can imagine right now can be in your future. Today I’m going to share with you some resources to help you find those opportunities. I will discuss the types of jobs available to those with podcast managing experience, the pros and cons of Podcast Networks, and why a podcaster who is part of a network still needs a podcast manager. I’ll also talk about setting a business goal and share with you my new business goal and survey.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- My new business goal & survey
- Finding new opportunities in podcasting
- Podcast networks and how they work
- Pros and Cons of joining a podcast network
- and, An Example of a podcast going from independent to a network back to independent
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Fill out my survey for a chance to win $100 Amazon gift card!
- Check out PodJobs.net and PodNews.net
- Learn more about Lemonada Media
- Listen to the podcast: Robinhood Snacks and TBoy – The Best One Yet
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!