Finding your first client, or your ideal client, takes work and it can feel disheartening if you haven’t yet had positive results. Today we are talking about a specific strategy to help you land clients in 2023. I discuss changing your attitude around not being able to land clients, the importance of trying more than one sales tactic, and putting in the boring work to achieve results. I also talk about active and passive approaches to landing podcast clients and give real-life examples you can use in your own podcast management business.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Unconventional sales tactics vs spamming on social media
- Reframing your mindset on not being able to land clients
- The importance of using a blend of active and passive sales tactics to land clients
- The most effective way to find your ideal client
- Examples of passive and active marketing strategies for podcast managers
- and, Putting in the work to find clients, especially when it’s hard
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out, Amy Porterfield
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!