There are a handful of things that will help you be really successful as a podcast manager but one thing that is an absolute must. In this episode I’m sharing the one thing you absolutely need to be successful as a podcast manager.
Have you been to my free masterclass? I’m covering how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week. Grab your seat HERE!
In this episode, we cover:
- What one thing you need to be a successful podcast manager,
- Why this one thing is so important to podcasters, and
- How to prioritize this and leverage it to land clients!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Come hang out with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Liking the show? Write a review here!
- Don’t miss our last episode on the secret to landing clients as a Podcast Manager!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about the one thing may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!