Today we are focusing more on the business side of building your profitable podcast manager business and how to take those skills and turn them into a profitable business. In this episode, I’m sharing with you 3 practical tips you need to build a profitable business and 3 mindset tips you’ll need to successfully take the skills that you have now, and turn them into a business, and land clients.
Get yourself the brand-spanking-new Podcast Manager Business Bundle HERE and let me know what additional questions you have about podcast management, over on Instagram!
In this episode about building a profitable podcast manager business, we cover:
- Systems you need to have in place to be able to provide a smooth process for your clients
- Putting together packages that are tailored to podcast management
- Creating proposals that are customized based on individual client needs
- Switching your mindset from a do-er role and moving into a manager role
- and, developing your strategy skills to attract clients at a higher price point
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Sign up for an Acuity scheduling calendar
- Create professional contracts and invoices with And.co
- I’ve packaged 3 of the most sought-after resources for you to build your business (especially if you already have the skills!) in The Podcast Manager Business Bundle! Grab it today for $129!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about FB ads may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!