What if the best by-product of building a business is who you become in the process? If you were to focus on the process, there wouldn’t be any wins or losses. There would only be growth. In today’s episode, I share 5 personal development topics that you could focus on to reach your God-given potential. For each one of these topics I recommend a book to dive deeper and help you uncover your glass ceiling as a business owner, whether you’re just starting out in your business or you’re years in.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- The glass ceiling of your business is you and your personal development
- What is mental toughness and why do you need it to run your own business
- Developing a winning mindset in order to grow your business
- The power of a positive money mindset
- Developing habits that propel your business
- The goldmine of setting boundaries in your business
- and, Courage and confidence in the face of fear
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get 30 days FREE on Audible: Sign up for Audible HERE (affiliate link)
- The Psychology Of Winning
- We Should All Be Millionaires
- Prosperity Consciousness
- Atomic Habits
- The Power of Habit
- Set Boundaries, Find Peace
- Nedra Tawwab
- Fear Is Not the Boss of You
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!