Y’all are in for a TREAT today! I am chatting with my biz friend, Tanya Neufeld, about how you can uplevel your skills as a podcast manager by using FB ads!
The reality is that the tools we have right now do not give us (podcasters and podcast managers!) enough data. In this episode Tanya, who is a former employee of Facebook, breaks down all the creative ways we can use ads to get more info on our audiences. Regardless if your client is currently running ads, this is a great strategy to recommend for now or later!
I love sharing techniques that can help you serve your clients well and that’s exactly what you’re getting in this episode!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to determine what episodes are most appealing to your clients’ audience using FB ads,
- What type of ads you can use to learn more about your audience’s interests (not just demographic info!) and
- How you don’t need to spend a lot to get great information about your audience!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Tanya here and find her on Instagram!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
- Don’t miss my last episode on which stats to pull for your clients!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about FB ads may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!