Today we are diving in to how to land clients using LinkedIn in 2023 with my guest Christine Gomolka, a full-time freelance copywriter and creator of paidcopywriter.com. We discuss how Christine went from feeling trapped in a burnt out sales job to the freedom of freelance and working from home. She shares with us how to use LinkedIn to find high paying clients in thirty days through optimizing your profile, engaging with prospective clients, and cold-pitching. We also discuss how to find your freelance niche and the importance of following up on your pitches. Her tips and practical advice can help you utilize LinkedIn to find your ideal podcast management client.
A former sales professional and experienced sales trainer, Christine knows how to help introverted freelancers articulate their value and thrive. Her brand, The Paid Copywriter, offers resources to teach freelance business management to solopreneurs. Through her online course, podcast, YouTube channel, and newsletter, she offers all the tools and knowledge solopreneurs need to succeed. With over 20,000 global freelancers learning through her inspiring interviews, free resources, and workshops, she’s become the go-to freelance business mentor for anyone who dreams of escaping their 9-5.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Christine went from a burnt-out sales job to working freelance and online
- How to use LinkedIn to find clients by revamping your profile, passive engaging, and cold-pitching
- A big mistake to avoid when setting up your LinkedIn profile
- Choosing your freelance niche using your prior work experience and background
- Finding and landing high-paying clients on LinkedIn in 1-3 months
- Why choosing your ideal clients and your niche is so important for success in your freelance career
- The advantages of LinkedIn to find ideal clients over other social media platforms
- Making connections to prospective clients and warm pitching vs cold pitching
- Changing your mindset around selling as business owners
- How to expand your network and connecting with clients on LinkedIn through personalization and transparency
- The importance of following up and when to move on from an unresponsive pitch
- and, Christine’s guide and free downloads to using LinkedIn to find clients in 2023
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Christine’s website, Paid Copywriter
- Connect with Christine on Instagram and YouTube
- Download Christine’s free guide, How to find high paying clients using LinkedIn
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!