Welcome to the first episode of the Podcast Manager Show! If you’re wondering how the heck I got started in podcast management and what you can learn from this show, this episode is for you!
I’m walking you through WHY I started this podcast and my personal journey from neurobiology student to fitness instructor to podcast manager!
I want to know who you are and where you’ve been! Come hang out with me in the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group and over on Instagram @LaurenWrighton. I can’t wait to chat with you there!
In this episode, we cover:
- What you will learn each week by listening to the show,
- How I got started in podcast management,
- Why podcast management is so unsaturated, and
- What to expect from the show!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Welcome to the podcast! I would love it if you would write a review for the show – you can do that here!
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about the podcast manager show may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!