Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
A question I get asked all the time is, “What does a $1K podcast management package look like?” So, today I’m going to dive into three different podcast management packages, what they include, and what their pricing would be. I break down the details of each package and how those packages can help you reach your monthly income goals.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- What’s included in a classic $1K podcast management package
- What’s included in a $500-$750 package
- What’s included in a platinum package for $1500 and why it’s my favorite
- and, scaling your package prices
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Episode 19: How to price your services as a beginner
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!