If you’ve felt silly asking this question before, you are not alone! I get this question from freelancers AND from some podcasters. What IS a podcast manager and what do they do?
In this episode I share what services a podcast manager provides and (more importantly) the difference in perception from a podcast manager and a podcast editor. By the end of this episode, you’ll know whether you want to market yourself as an editor or as a manager.
Thanks for listening today! Let me know what type of podcaster you would love to work with over on Instagram. I’m here to chat about if they would make a great client. Talk soon!
In this episode, we cover:
- The services you can offer to clients as a podcast manager,
- What the differences are between a podcast editor, podcast manager, podcast producer, and podcast strategist, and
- How you should market yourself based off of who you want to work with!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you enjoying the show? If you are, consider writing a review here! Thank you!
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!