Welcome to 2021! It is officially a new year and I’m pretty excited about it. Today we’re talking about the difference between a podcast manager and a podcast strategist. Many podcast mangers are unsure of whether or not they can call themselves a podcast strategist and today I’m going to help you uncover if you should call yourself a podcast strategist and identify what strategy YOU bring to the table.
If you want to chat more, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about becoming a podcast strategist, we cover:
- The different between a podcast manager and podcast strategist
- How much experience you need as a podcast manager
- How to learn more about podcast promotion strategy
- Examples of podcast strategy you can help your client with
- and, how to know when you can start calling yourself a podcast strategist
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow me on Clubhouse at: laurenwrighton
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!