The podcast space is changing at a speed never seen before, especially with the introduction of AI. How will AI affect your position in the podcasting world? Is it something to fear or embrace? Today I discuss what podcast management could look like in the next five years. I talk about two of the ways podcast management could change in the future, and some changes we have already been through and how we have adapted. I also talk about how a winning mindset will set you up for success, embracing change, and how to implement AI into your business while adding value for your clients.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- The speed of changes in podcast management
- Making the choice to adapt and having a winning and growth mindset
- Using AI to our advantage and implementing AI into your business
- Filling gaps created by AI with more value for your client
- Possible growth of networks and ads for smaller podcast shows
- The importance of the human touch and human management
- Adapting to podcast saturation and helping clients start a GREAT podcast
- Using the trend of short form video to promote long-form content
- and, Getting excited about the future of podcasting and embracing change
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!