Part of my job is to look at podcast managers, especially the podcast managers in my program, see what is working for them, and make it easier for you to do that. Whether you are in the Podcast Manager Program or not, I want to share with you what the most successful students are doing so that you can do that as well. The students that are most successful are the ones that are focused on podcast management and only podcast management. They have put other ideas, side hustles, and niches to the side and have given podcast management their undivided attention. Today I am going to talk about the power of focus and why focusing on building your business for six months will set you up for success now and in the future.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- The benefits of joining an online course that has been around for a long time
- Why focusing only on podcast management will help you be successful
- Committing to six months of building your business
- What it means to give your podcast management business your undivided attention
- Using the power of focus on building your business
- How making a commitment forces you to take action
- and, Following the roadmap of successful podcast managers
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Boss Mom Facebook group
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!