Do you struggle with landing clients as a podcast manager? You are not alone! Today I’m talking about the reasons you may not be landing clients and walking through what you might be doing wrong in the process of landing new clients.
If you haven’t landed your first client yet, today I’m going to help you gain confidences as you move into your new role as a podcast manager. There are many variable at play and we’re going to walk through many of those steps in this episode. Remember, we are all on our own path and if you are struggling to find clients, do your research to reverse engineer your process and see what changes you may need to make.
If you want to chat more, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about landing clients, we cover:
- How to land clients as a new podcast manager
- Why you can’t rely on only referrals
- The importance of networking and building relationships to land clients
- How to network effectively and consistently
- What to use as your storefront if you don’t have a website (yet)
- Why creating a portfolio is more beneficial than having a poorly designed website
- The purpose of a discovery call
- and, are you excited about what you are offering to potential clients?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Episode 37: Where to find clients in 2021
- Set up your calendar for discovery calls with Acuity or Calendly
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!