In business and in life, sometimes there comes a point when you run out of steam and you feel like your forward momentum stalls. What do you do when that happens? How do you get back on track and push forward? I’ve been there and I know it isn’t easy. Today on the show I discuss different strategies to climb out of that rut and get your progress train rolling again.
In this episode, I go over a few examples of my own setbacks and what those experiences have taught me. By focusing on the abundance in my life and not what I lack, humbling myself and reaching out to others in similar situations, I’ve been able to pull myself out of many sticky situations. Feeling stuck, tired, and desperate are normal feelings that everyone goes through sometimes. With a little effort and the right advice you can overcome these challenges and keep going.
If you want to chat more about what to do when you feel stuck, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Identifying what is working for you and what isn’t working. How to put aside counterproductive activities that might be wasting your time
- Where to go to find inspiration and how to avoid wallowing in your own quicksand
- Putting yourself out there and allowing yourself to be vulnerable to your target market so that you can make connections with your audience and stay in touch with what’s going on and what people want
- and, humbling yourself and realizing that business growth is not linear and that everyone has slow periods
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out the course I took to become a freelancer, Micala Quinn’s Overwhelmed to Overbooked
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!