There will be times when we lose clients. It’s a reality for every podcast manager. I often talk about the positive aspects of freelancing and being a podcast manager, but in this episode I want to highlight some of the trials and realities of owning your own podcast manager business and give some tips of what we can do tangibly, and with our mindset, to get through those trials.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Losing a client as a freelancer vs losing a full-time job
- What you can do to make your business more cashflow stable
- Purposefully saving money for trying times in your business
- How losing a client can be freeing
- and, Asking others for help when looking for new clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Buy the book: Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!