Have you heard about the new updates coming to Libsyn? The next version of Libsyn is a whole new publishing experience with new features that podcast managers and hosts are going to love! Today on the show we have Elsie Escobar and she’s going to tell us all about the new Libsyn 5 updates coming in April.
Elsie is a 14 year veteran in the podcasting industry and inductee to the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame. She is co-founder of She Podcasts, a podcasting community for women + non-binary that has over 19 thousand members with a corresponding podcast and conference. She’s a podcasting advocate, pundit and mentor to primarily women podcaster leaders. She’s also Libsyn’s Community Manager and co-host/producer of The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast.
Her thing is driving dialogue in the podcasting industry focusing on podcasts’ impact on society, diversity, and culture as well as their power to drive social change. Who better to have on the show to talk about what to expect from Libsyn 5, than Elsie Escobar!
If you want to chat more about Libsyn 5, I would love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode about Libsyn 5, we cover:
- How Elsie got into podcasting back in 2006 and started her career at Libsyn
- The influence of podcast managers when it comes to podcast hosting platforms
- New updates at Libsyn: publishing, stats, player, branding and more
- and, how you can access the Beta version of Libsyn 5
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Elsie on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Join the She Podcasts community
- Get access to the beta version of Libsyn 5
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!