Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Each of us is struggling with our money mindset in some way. I hope this episode will help you mentally prepare to envision larger packages for yourself (if you’re not currently at the $1k and beyond packages) so you can reach your monthly income goals. We will discuss who pays for a premium package, and when to increase your prices. I also share my story of how I conquered the mental block of offering $1k packages, and finding inspiration from other podcasters.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Some examples of clients who pay for premium packages
- Working with less clients at a higher price point
- My story of conquering the $1k mental block
- and, when to increase your prices
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to Episode 103: What does a $1k podcast management package include?
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!