People may tell you that you need this or that to land clients as a podcast manager but in reality, you don’t need much!
Can we all take a sigh of relief together? In this episode, I am sharing 3 things you do not need to land podcast clients. This is 100% within your reach and I’m here to take things OFF your plate so you can become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week.
It was just 4 years ago that I was starting my podcast management business! I’ve made a lot of mistakes along the way, mistakes I don’t want you to make! I’m sharing those mistakes in my masterclass on how to become a podcast manager – grab a seat HERE!
Thanks for listening today! Let me know what you’re doing with this information to land podcast clients! Can’t wait to chat with you over in the Podcast Manager Mastermind on fb. Talk soon.
In this episode, we cover:
- Three things you don’t need to land clients as a podcast manager,
- Why starting your own podcast is absolutely not necessary (and how many of my students actually have their own!)
- The problem with starting a facebook group for your clients, and
- What to take off your plate so you can land clients and become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Are you enjoying the show? If you are, consider writing a review here! Thank you!
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!