Today I’m walking you through to process of where to find podcast clients in 2021. The four places I’m sharing with you today are based on research and feedback I’ve received from other podcast managers over the past couple of months.
The reason I’m so excited about this topic is because it is one of the questions I get most often and I really want to help you find clients! I want this process to be as simple as possible and I want you to be as successful as possible at connecting you with podcasters.
If you want to chat more about how to find podcast clients, I’d love to have a conversation with you, over on Instagram!
The four places you can find podcast clients in 2021:
- On Instagram through hashtags (NO cold pitching unless you already have a relationship with the person) Engaging with potential clients and building relationships is more effective
- Networking and building relationships in Facebook groups (2-3 max)
- Referrals though your current clients
- and, LinkedIn (if your ideal client is already on LinkedIn)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Make a free Insta website on your phone in minutes with Milkshake
- Episode 12 – How to land podcast clients on LinkedIn with Brandi Mowles
- Exciting news! We are adding coaching calls inside the podcast manager program in January 2021!
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!