Let’s talk about women in podcasting … there aren’t enough of them. Women need and want support when it comes to podcasting, and that’s where podcast managers come in. And women working behind the scenes as podcast managers have a ripple effect that you can’t downplay. Today I discuss why female podcast managers are essential to the growth of the podcast industry. We look at the importance of diversity in podcasting, how your podcast management business can 100% be a mission-based business, and how the role you play as a podcast manager is essential in the circle of success to lift women up.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Stats on women podcast hosts
- How podcasting builds on women’s strengths
- Why diversity in podcast hosts is important
- Why women podcasting managers are essential
- The Lisbyn #ClaimPodParity campaign
- and, the ripple effect of women helping women in podcasting
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!