Is going to a live event worth it? Today I’m really honestly talking about what you can get out of going to a live event as a podcast manager when we work solely online. I share with you some of my personal take aways from my live events that I’ve gone to over the last couple of years. I talk about the transformative power of being at a live event, the energy and boost it can give your business, and some differences between large and small conferences. Even if going to a live event is off your radar, or way out of your comfort zone, this episode is still something you want to listen to in case you want to do this in the future.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- How stepping out of your routine and going to a live event can revitalize your energy for your business
- Why it’s beneficial for introverts to get out of their comfort zones and go to live events
- Putting your business in perspective when going to a live event
- Networking pros and cons in large and small conferences, and meeting people you know from online
- Specific takeaways and lessons I learned from going to live events
- The power of connecting in person with those you work with
- Feeling contented with your business and what you have already done and accomplished
- and, Announcing the PMP live event in 2024 in Nashville, TN
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- To learn how to earn $5k per month as a podcast manager (without taking on a million clients!) grab a seat in our free masterclass at laurenwrighton.com/masterclass
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!