If you’ve been struggling with the decision to let go of a client, know that it’s not a bad thing, but a sign of growth in your business. Today I’m going to share with you reasons why you might need to let go of a client, and how to change your limiting belief mindset. I’ll talk about some of the reasons I struggled with letting go of clients in the past, some tips why it might be the right time to let go, and what to do when it is.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Personality differences
- How to know when you’ve outgrown a client
- Reasons you may want to work with less clients
- Knowing in your gut it’s time to let go of a client
- Changing your limiting belief mindset
- and, Replacing lower end clients with higher quality clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!