Podcast management is unlike any other online freelancing niche. In this episode, we are going to look at several reasons why podcast management is different from any other popular niches that a freelancer might look at. I talk about why clients don’t know a lot about the podcasting industry and why they want you to be the podcast expert on your team. I discuss the positive vibes of the industry and share some personal stories to help illustrate that. Finally, I talk about what to do if you are wondering if podcast management is right for you and how to overcome hesitancy about jumping into a new industry.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode we cover:
- Reasons podcast management differs from other online niches
- Becoming the podcast expert on your team
- Is podcast management too small a niche in the online industry?
- Why clients don’t know a lot about the podcasting industry and don’t want to know
- Monthly podcast management as a long-term commitment vs one-time offers
- The positive vibe of podcasting
- and, Should you become a podcast manager? Will it be profitable?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to, Episode 67: Creating one-time offered for your podcast management business
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!